Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Romans 8:38

Romans 8:38 "And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't, and the demons can't. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away."

This is one of my favorite verses. Its not hard to interpret. There isn't a hidden message. It doesn't give an instruction or consequence. It covers every angle and outcome. Simply nothing can keep God's love from me. I know its not a deep realization, but that's whats so great about it. My limited human mind sometimes needs the simple reassurance that no matter what, God's love will be there, and nothing or no one can stop it. So just let yourself be loved on by God. Because he's going to anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment