Monday, February 15, 2010

I wrote an Intro to this blog back in October...it is now February. I wrote an intro and then I stopped. I began something I felt God encouraged me to do, then I completely lost sight of it. Why? I don't really know. Why do we lose sight of anything? Maybe I was nervous to post it. Maybe I got to thinking that writing a blog is super lame and pretentious. Mabey I thought I need to start obeying what the "Word" says more often before I start writing about it. Mabey I just lost heart. Then today I came across this verse. Galations 6:9 "So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time."
Ok great God. Why did that scripture all the sudden remind me of this blog I have completley forgoten about for 4 months? Well it does say "don't get discouarged and give up", but that would be to odvious right? I am not a pastor, or bible scholar, or even a writer. I dont have all or even some of the answers. But I do know that Gods word says "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Mathew 6:33. So thats what Im gonna do. Im gonna seek and write about it. Because I feel God wants me to, and as I do this I know some answers and direction will come.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Sam! I love this scripture!

    To me what is so awesome about the love of God ...every time you think you know how much God loves you...he shows you more love! Not based on what we have or have not done just based on this is who He is...LOVE! Now that is worth shouting about! Only our God, the one true living God who created the heavens and the earth continues to reveal and shower His love down on His creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Sam! I love this scripture!

    To me what is so awesome about the love of God ...every time you think you know how much God loves you...he shows you more love! Not based on what we have or have not done just based on this is who He is...LOVE! Now that is worth shouting about! Only our God, the one true living God who created the heavens and the earth continues to reveal and shower His love down on His creation.

    ReplyDelete